With the various retrogrades and New Moon eclipse throwing me for a loop, this is not exactly the podcast I had planned for you.
But it has been a good lesson in going with the flow… which makes this week’s topic the perfect one to share.
Join me for a journey through the idea of surrender – what it means, why it’s important, and how we can find that all important Divine Feminist balance between control and release, responsibility and freedom that makes surrender really possible and right for each of us in today’s world.
To listen now, click on the links below:
- If you want to know more about working with Ceryn, and about Soul-Led Therapy, her approach to talking therapies, click here.
- To learn more about the current eclipse season check out the work of Chani Nicholas, either via her website or over on Instagram.
- If you're not sure where all of this planetary activity falls in your natal chart but want to know more, head to Astrology.com to create your chart for free!
- Glennon Doyle quote is from her book, Love Warrior. To find out more about Glennon and her work, visit her website.
- The quote "change is the only certainty in life" is from the Greek philosopher Heraclitus and appears in a recent blog post by Ceryn.
- Music is Start again, copyright Alex (2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.